TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Victor Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:22:32 -0500
I suspect that these bugs/Insects on the solder mask surface were alive at some point.   These are not embedded into the solder mask.   I can see the 3D dry shell of each Insect/Bud.   Then there are others that are just body parts as if they just exploded.   I also see what appears to be a lot of dropping.   BTW I suspect that these sample was from a server farm exposed to the elements or with minimal filtering of the ambient.
Victor,