TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:43:21 -0500
Hi Eva - the IPC STD-001/IPC 610 committees will not be putting any LGA
voiding criteria into the specifications without substantiating data and
so far, no one has submitted any data sets for committee assessment/review
that I am aware of. If anyone has LGA voiding data, the committees would
love to see them. The committees just reviewed BGA void data that the
industry submitted for assessment/review and having data/test results that
could be discussed/critiqued was a critical, key parameter for creating
workmanship criteria for industry wide use.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins