TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:11:08 -0500
Steve:

Bumping is the better approach w/this device.

Look at the data sheet to see if there are embedded devices. This may
change how you handle and fixture the part.

We have had good success in placing these type of devices w/little voiding.

Bob

--

   1. Bob Wettermann

847-767-5745