TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 22:32:24 +0200
Forgot to tell you, Louis, that you can send your parts to us, if the parts
are many and complicated. We have RF test stations en mass, specs, TDRs,
waveform analyzers, anything for microwave testing. Just in case.....
Inge