TECHNET Archives

September 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:40:32 -0700
It depends .....Dough ....on a lot. When you say that you 'believe' this is
a ........, you tell me that you are not certain. Louis, microwave stuff is
a jungle. There are a number of coplanar waveguides, so you may need know
exact what type you have. There is a very universal guide, which you find
below. You will find yours in this school book. If you get into trouble,
let me know, I have friends who belong to the best in the game.

Inge

http://www.google.se/books?hl=en&lr=&id=XgNMZ5YVJdgC&oi=fnd&pg=PR7&dq=measure+impedance+of+coplanar+waveguide&ots=dPLV_TtaDk&sig=0mE-7YlQ5NXcp3j2707W9Mdeje0&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=measure%20impedance%20of%20coplanar%20waveguide&f=false