TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:14:47 +0000
Greg,

I hope you don't mind I changed the thread subject line. It will be easier sorting later.

I hope everyone contributes to your quest as enthusiastically as they have to the root thread!

One area I see very little understanding is structural strengths. Architectural techniques can be scaled down sometimes to help with tooling, etc. as well as PCB mousebite strength (weight vs. thermal excursion), etc. Seems the typical "EE" and "IE" curricula overlook this fundamental engineering skill.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277