TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:59:01 -0400
Speaking of space stuff, don't forget about killer asteroids.   NASA is mapping near earth objects just in case one gets its orbit nudged...

http://www.gizmag.com/asteroid-map/28616/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=4089656378-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-4089656378-77678269

Bob Landman