TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 08:02:21 -0400
The boys arrived on Saturday as promised. Stayed at our place, Stonebridge
Farm, and helped hang high tension electric fence for my daughter's horse
boarding operation. Sunday they helped me pull 300 hr maintenance on the
tractor, watched Caroline start (break) a horse in training, tipped a few
back by the pool, enjoyed a glorious purple sunset, tipped a couple more
while telling stories and watching fire flies . . . took it easy.

During the week they worked on the in-line cleaner, validating and verifying
the PID setups, repaired our high pressure pump for our factory
humidification system, which without Steve Gregory's care and attention, had
started to leak. Then we kicked around possible ways to keep a 600mm by
450mm by 7.6mm, 60 layer, sequential lamination board, with 33:1 PTH, eight
DUT performance board at .4 mm pitch for 1189 Ball BGA survive reflow,
measured z axis shift, and designed the attachment; pad, ball diameter and
stencil for the interposers. They had to rush off before we finished
developing the underfill process needed to stabilize the interposers.

Thanks Guys, enjoyed the company.

Week 23 Guy Ramsey, RD Circuits
- assisted with ????

Dave Hillman