TECHNET Archives

August 2013

Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 00:28:36 +0000
Gregg
The Classes have been around since around 1980 when the first non-military soldering specification IPC-S-815 was developed. The object was to reduce the requirements on consumer product such as toys (cell phones were not around yet); and to keep the strict requirements needed for military and high reliability product.
Laura