TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:35:16 -0700
I have not seen yet that it's forbidden to mention political/military
topics, as long as  you do not use propaganda or spreads misleading
information. I couldn't go to bed tonight. Am deeply worried. Are we seeing
a repetition. Much talks for that. This time, you can't be sure that a new
operation 'Desert Storm' will not be equally successful, because Russia
will not sit on the balcony and just look at the performance. And an
alliance between USA a Russia will hardly be realized like in the WW2,
Quite the opposite, I'm afraid, if Syria calls for help, the answer won't
be njet.They will support Syria somehow.Remember the old  ' He who is not
with me is against me'.  We sit looking at TV programs with our families
and zap to get the most amusing entertainment. A minute break to see the
last news on CNN or other popular channel. And we live our dayly life as
usual. Well, what can we do? And  if we can't do anything, we don't bother.
Nothing to say about that. I will not speculate in what can happen, anybody
with something between the ears can imagine, I just wanted to give a word
or two. Nor do I wish to start a discussion, because it will not do any
good. I just hope the americans are 100% sure before they attack Syria.
Thanks for listening. Plz no debate.