TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:09:24 -0500
Hi Greg - sounds like a great plan, although, putting Clumpy and Kloumpios
in a vineyard may be considered a high risk situation for the wine
(Kloumpios is very knowledgeable about wine). They loaded their John Deere
tractors onto a freight car and said they would call you when they hit the
Lisle station.

As a follow up on the FEQ, there was a very neat press release involving
molybdenum about how we are all now technically Martians - and I always
thought I was of German heritage. But that would explain why Doug is a bit
off......

http://www.rdmag.com/news/2013/08/new-research-supports-theory-life-started-mars?et_cid=3451362&et_rid=54719668&type=cta

Everyone have a great weekend!

Dave