TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:59:34 -0700
Quite different solution: ask HANNA if they can't make a cheap turbdity
meter. They should, if you tell them the lots of meters needed .

http://www.amazon.com/Hanna-Instruments-Turbidity-Technology-Compliant/dp/B002NX0WJG