TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
"Braddock, Iain (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Braddock, Iain (UK)
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:01:36 +0000
Wayne,

Indium make a product called nanofoil in shim form, it can be cut to any size you require. When energizing it the material goes up in a small puff of smoke , I would imagine this must be pretty constant; you should be able to get a sample from them.

	http://www.indium.com/nanofoil/

Just a thought!

Regards,
	Ian