TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
"Kerr, Bryan (UK)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kerr, Bryan (UK)
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:38:12 +0000
Hi Folks

I am familiar with most of the industry thoughts and standards on voiding in the centre paddle of QFN's but has anyone any experience with voiding in the peripheral pads ? From my experience this can vary fairly widely and there are no standards that I know of which would cover this - unless anyone can enlighten me ?

Bryan Kerr
Principal Quality Engineer
CMA Lab and Process Engineering
BAE Systems Maritime Services