TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:08:56 -0700
No, it's not his cat, it's mine. On the other side, my cat may know the
same trick. He loves to lay on my chair, I lift him up, drop him on the
sofa and returns to my chair...and there he is.