TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Drew meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Drew meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:40:17 -0500
Craig,

I have one of these.  Probably won't give Wayne what he needs they are essentially a large candle wick.  You light it let it burn for a bit and blow it out.  Following this it generates smoke for quite some time.  They are great for checking air flow or air leaks but there is no control of the volume of smoke or particle count they would source.

How do I know this?  I used one to find the leaks in the floor that needed to be sealed for my sub-slab depressurization system to get rid of the Radon in my home.

Drew