TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:31:20 -0700
Thanks Richard ,

but the truth is that I do not participate in Technet's discussions because
of ambition, no, actually I am a victim of a disease called 'Brain
Stimulation by Solving Technical Problems'. I'm a addictive, must have a
dose every day. This illness can't be cured. Are there any more out there
with this disease?

Inge