TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:37:40 -0700
Wayne, I will transfer this to "Mrs FlipChip" , i.e. Katarina Boustedt. We
worked together with flipchips and she did her PhD with a lot of flipchip
technology involved. I'll see that you too can communicate. I'm not a novis
either, but Kat is on a higher level. Hang on....
Inge