TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 23:02:56 -0700
Hi Richard,

My experience from Shercon is null, little better about PA.

Must be primed with polyurethane/rubber solution + 5% of isocyanate
cure.Before this, you should of course do the standard degreasing plus
grinding the surface of the PA with grit 600-1200.

PA can also be primed with phenol-resorcinol glue. Same pre-treatment.

It's twenty years since I was involved in the above, many new methods may
exist today.

Inge