TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
EIMCNews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, EIMCNews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:54:51 -0700
Someone will probably PM you on this one.  Maybe even me in order to not go
afoul of commercial restrictions on TechNet.  One thing I would specify
however is ripple measured peak-to-peak with an oscilloscope.  RMS
measurements are suspect.  I know.  The rectifier industry uses them but
shop around and get the manufacturer to give you % ripple using both
methods.  You'll find the measurements vary at production plating voltages.
I would suggest one other thing....  Go with pulse power.