TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 19:55:34 +0200
Bruce,
first a uniqum. I've practised. This is a VERY challenging repair method.
Not for people without patience and sharp eyes.
Second, we used a mod wire which had a insulation that was melted and left
a tinned and solderable wire. Used for military equipments. Can call my
friends for details if you are interested.

Inge