TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
"Glidden, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Glidden, Kevin
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:07:47 +0000
Looks like Mozilla already scrapped development on Thunderbird?  Signing on now might only be setting you up for a limited time if it's no longer supported.

http://www.zdnet.com/mozilla-scraps-thunderbird-development-email-client-not-a-priority-anymore-7000000469/

http://www.zdnet.com/missing-mozilla-thunderbird-here-are-five-email-alternatives-7000000492/