TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Pat Goodyear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:23:23 -0400
Brings back a memory or two, aligning a FOCRT on a Honeywell Visicorder
that had been dropped, I had repositioned the tube.    I didn't have a
mirror to watch when I focused the tube so I laid down on the workbench
and reached across the chassis to adjust the beam gain and focus.
Picture this, the workbench had a shelf that my head was under, it was a
maple benchtop and shelf.   I brushed the hv lead as I was adjusting,
they guys watching said I made 3 cycles after they stopped laughing.
My arm hurt for a week.

pat