TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Pat Goodyear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:06:04 -0400
I got one of the 800x platform mounted scopes for home work, it does a
good job although I have not purchased any special software for it.
Just what I found for free on the internet.    Relief is only about 3
inches so you can't solder under it but it works well for inspection.
The ones we use at work for soldering and inspection are made by
Scienc-scope  and have 12 inches of relief.

pat