TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 08:43:02 -0400
Bev,

These will likely not be as high-end as you are looking for, but they are
affordable.

Some of my flying friends say the first one is very handy for engine
inspections.  Beats popping the jug off!  I haven't received mine yet, so I
can't say for sure  :-)   Comes with internal light source.

Definitely appears to be a lot out there to look at.  Here are just three
that I was conveniently aware of that are probably better suited for home
use than lab use, but one never knows....

XC Source 7mm Inspection Camera 200X USB Digital  2M TE15  $16.59
http://www.ebay.com/itm/7mm-Inspection-Camera-Scope-USB-Digital-Endoscope-Bo
rescope-Waterproof-2M-TE15-/400488806364

XC Source 200X USB Auto-focus Microscope Borescope Inspection Camera  2M
TE15 - $18.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/XCSOURCE-200X-USB-Auto-focus-Microscope-Borescope-Ca
mera-Waterproof-2M-TE15-/321108810028

XC Source 7mm Inspection Camera 200X USB Digital  7M TE17  $26.99
http://www.amazon.com/Inspection-Digital-Endoscope-Borescope-Waterproof/dp/B
009YSEV9A

PS - I'm not associated with them.  Just a soon to be user.  Let you know
how it turns out...  Figured, for the price, I couldn't go too wrong.

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883