TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Drew meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:38:50 -0500
Doug,

Excellent!

When I was in high school our math teacher (Geometry) was diverted somehow to the question of what education proved.  He promptly told us that what it meant most of all that we were willing to learn.  He said  "An employer is looking for someone willing to learn.  Your education will prove that you are willing to learn.  When you start work they will teach you much of what you need to know to achieve their goals.  Education is not so much a proof of knowledge as the proof of willingness to learn!"

Drew Meyer