TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 15:01:21 +0000
Silicone adhesive kapton depend on where you get them..  some of them are not so good.  (anything smelly are not good).  not all of them are the same.  As for the residue, it also depend upon how smooth is your surface and how long you leave the tape on. My 1.90 cents.

Joyce Koo
Researcher
Materials Interconnect Lab
Office: (519) 888-7465 79945