TECHNET Archives

August 2013

From:
stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
stephen gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:39:22 -0700
Hi Bob,

Having been the unwilling participant in physical inventories too many times and having to count strips, I feel your pain.

I created a "Pitch Guide" PowerPoint slide that has 2mm, 4mm, and 8mm pitch scales that you can use. Print out the slide and then cut the scales out with a paper cutter or pair of scissors then tape them down to use to count the parts on the strips. If you are worried about the ESD of the paper, laminate them with some ESD safe material.

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Pitch_Guide.ppt

Steve