TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:08:17 -0500
Our assemblies are Class 3, and we have had good success with having the fabricator route most of the board except for the tabs (mouse bites), and then the assembly partner ROUTES the mouse bites. That might sound odd, but the assembler does much less routing, and the final edges are clean, no stress to components. Extra processing step, but it works for us!

Jack