TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:12:21 +0000
Dave,

The board only failed our X-ray inspection parameters of void size and overall diameter.  We never built up the assembly, so electrical testing wasn't performed.  I highly doubt this would ever cause a problem, but we're not allowed to ship it nor rework according to customer requirements.

There are no microvias in the pads of which I'm aware, but I'll double check to make sure.

Thanks for your input!

Leland