TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:24:49 -0500
Hi folks - Here is the Friday Element Quiz Question (yes, its early due to
the US July 4th Holiday):

The Question:
Only one clue - the 1951 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. What is the element?

The winner of the weekly element quiz will get the services of Clumpy and
Kloumpios for the week.

So far Clumpy and Kloumpios have done the following:

Past Quiz winners/tasks:
Week 1 Dick Krug,  Spartan Complex Systems
Week 2 Laura Turbini, IRC
Week 3 James Head, Crowcon Detection Instruments Limited
Week 3 Pat Goodyear, PGE
Week 4 Joe Russeau, Precision Analysts Laboratory
Week 5 Tom Carroll, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
Week 6 Steve Gregory
Week 7 Phil Kinner, PVA
Week 8 Brian Ellis
Week 9 James Head, Crowcon Detection Instruments Limited
Week 10 Leland Woodall, CSTech Inc.
Week 11 Keith Calhoun, Sopark Corp
Week 12 Matthias Mansfeld, Mansfeld-Elektronik
Week 13 Leland Woodall, CSTech Inc.
Week 14 Brian Ellis

Week 15 Tom Carroll, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Tell the boys to be prepared for helping do FOD walks at one of my
suppliers. I bet when the employees at this supplier see these 2 guys on
the FOD walk it will get their attention and help raise awareness of the
importance of preventing FOD.

Week 16 Steve Gregory
-I need them to help me start-up a new (used) Vitronics/Soltec wave
machine we recently got here. It's gonna' be fun (if that's what you want
to call it), we have to fill the Vitronics with a tin wash so we can get
the wave formers and nozzles out, clean everything up, and then empty the
pot. Then we've got to empty the pot in the old Electrovert machine that
we have and have that solder ready for the Vitronics. Then we'll play
musical wave machines by moving the Electrovert and placing the Vitronics
where it was sitting, then we'll fill the Vitronics again.

Week 17 Phil Kinner, PVA
- assisted with ????

Week 18 Ian Braddock, MBDA Systems
- assisted with ????

Week 19 Leland Woodall, CSTech Inc.
- Now I have two guys to assist with four screen printer moves this week.
They're gonna love helping me perform our quality verifications, and they
get to try their hand with cross section work again.

Week 20 ????
- assisted with ????

Everyone have a safe week!

Dave Hillman