TECHNET Archives

July 2013

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:26:03 -0700
An impressive amount of conjecture and qty of
recommendation here based on an external visual
indicator and (apparently) an absence of any actual failure analysis.

My $.02, start with x-sectional analysis.