TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:28:18 -0400
Joyce,

I am going to send a couple old papers on plasma cleaning to Inge to see if
he will incorporate them into his drop box.  They are both 1989 vintage,
essentially back in the olden days of plasma cleaning, so may be of little
specific use, other than generics.

If I get the time I will attempt to search through some of the 1990-2000
ISHM/IMAPs symposiums for more info

?Thought you were on vacation ...?

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883