TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:24:46 +0000
Just blind guessing on my part.  I was suspecting cross-contamination of some sort.  We utilize titanium wave soldering pallets, but they are cleaned in a dedicated machine.

I've never seen any trace of titanium during EDX analysis of our solder joints.

Leland