TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:51:31 -0600
Hi Phil,

The blisters that you see happen at wave solder. We have a Austin
America Microjet and I run the wash at 60-psi on the top, and 50-psi on
the bottom which I don't think is out of the norm for most inline
cleaners. I would hope that a label could stand up to at least that.

What about the bubbles beneath the kapton?

Steve