TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:53:07 -0400
Pat,
It is very rare that I disagree with you. You are one great resource for technetters.
And maybe I am wrong about this. However, I recall the owner's manual on our Hipot tester, for testing an appliance at the AC plug (UL-CSA), said that the unit was to be operated from an outlet equipped with a GFI.

Guy