TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:12:12 -0500
Hi Steve - I'll have to work the boys extra hard since they were not
completely honest and left you with most of the task. Your photos also
explain one mystery - Clumpy and Kloumpios ran to the hardware store and
purchased several cans of gold spray paint. Let me know if you are missing
any ingots and I am pretty sure I know where they may be located, at least
for the short term. If anyone finds gold ingots on Ebay for sale for a
really good price, you might think twice about the purchase.

Dave