TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 22:18:53 -0500
Hi Gerald - there are a couple of good papers in the published literature
that you can use to demonstrate that you situation is not a solder joint
integrity concern. I am just getting back from vacation so give me a
couple of days to dig out and I'll send you  the references.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins