TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:37:00 +0000
Oh my, this is starting to sound more and more like it has been narrated by Morgan Freeman!

When we consider that the universe is indeed expanding and that expansion is accelerating, there is proof the system is dynamic and always in motion. This leads us to the existence of dark matter and dark energy, this tightly coupled to the TOE (theory of everything),  but c'mon guys, it's Friday and I really don't want to think that hard!

But, therein lies indirect proof that Al Gore invented the internet. He cryptically encoded the theory of everything in the spelling of "potatoe", a cleverly hidden acronym for the "Postulate Of The Assertable Theory Of Everything". Brilliant man, he was.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277