TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:47:23 -0700
Deer Tecnet,

Hou can you saj so and so meny kilos. On scool I teached myselv that
somesing weiht becaose of it is draw to the centre of earth, a hazelnutt, a
ass, about or a women, all are relatez to pull powder of eart. Now, watt is
this plannet  related too? The eart must be in a ballance cup or hang in a
spring, then yo can saj hou much this plannet weighted.

Eina