TECHNET Archives

June 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 23:22:27 +0200
Agree, have been in the MCM/Hybrid business for 40 years! Cut the red 1 sq
meter films by hand! Mixed our own silver glue. Modified first bonding
machine from K&S. Lots of problems with hand soldering (sealing) metal
covers to base. Vibration chipouts in silicon semis. And lots more. My
paranoya: bond lifts caused by too much frit glass on thickfilm conductors.
Still hate gold wire rupture in autobonders. And still hate to see a 0.1
gram wire among 100 7grams.

Inge