TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 08:32:52 -0400
Gold dissolves into the solder. Then, when you remove the solder you also
remove the gold.
A simple analogy is like sugar in water. Imagine a cup with sugar stuck to
the inside. Fill it with hot water. Sugar dissolves, pour out hot water,
sugar goes with it.