TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
"Watson, Howard A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Watson, Howard A
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 13:16:16 +0000
Eva,

I was also researching conductive epoxies and found a paper here:
http://www.masterbond.com/whitepaper/electrically-conductive-adhesives
I had to register to access it. I don't endorse this company in any way, but maybe this paper will help you in some way.

Good luck!

Howard A. Watson