TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 21:17:00 +0200
You have already done it.   Hope the responsible is kind and positive. I've
seen this a couple of times before, and a discrete word or two did result
in a flag from a TN member. However, using this forum for job searching to
friends and non TN members gave thumb down.
Just a wink, happened to open computer. Having no rights, just old member.
Inge