TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 16:54:42 +0000
"Cleaning and Contamination of Electronics Components and Assemblies"  - Electrochemical publications.  ISBN 978-0-901150-20-2.
Highly recommended.

Joyce Koo
Researcher
Materials Interconnect Lab