TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2013 21:50:27 +0000
Hi Brian!

I apologize for that seeming to be my intention.  I very much agree with your statement.  My only intention was to say that fielded reliability is a very big science, and difficult to do.  Take one single test, like solder float or ANY of the others, and declare that if something passes the test it will be reliable in the field, and you will likely be embarrassed real soon!

Wayne