TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 17:57:51 +0000
Hi Inge-

I'm confused!  Is it possible you messed up 1&2?  Testing wettability on components makes sense to me.

I thought float was for seeing how robust the circuit board construction is, although the "popcorn" test was done on components years ago before people knew how dry components needed to be kept.

Wayne