TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 20:30:59 -0400
Dave,
I'm a little late, but I only have TechNet at home so I don't see all the
goings on until after supper.  You have been with one company longer than I
have been in the industry. Well done!  You are a good engineer, a good
speaker and a good friend.

Most sincerely,
Bev
Blackberry