TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Aleks Lozinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 19:40:27 +0000
Another "theory" of name Americium is (as per "Chemicool") is "The element was named after America, because it is located below Europium (element 63) in the periodic table, which was named after Europe."

Regards

Aleks Lozinsky

Technical Sales Representative
Technic Canada
195 Riviera Drive
Markham, Ontario
Canada
L3R5J6
001+905 940 4020 Office
001+416 450 1093  mobile
http://www.technic.com
This e-mail is confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.