TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 09:04:53 -0400
Talk about coincidence - one of my daughter's summer intern jobs was with a smoke detector manufacturing company.

Me - "What do they have you doing this summer?"

She - "Oh, in the mornings I pull out this little radioactive thingie from the returned/scrapped detectors so they can dispose of the rest of the shell."

Me - "Are you still OK?  Will I ever have grandkids, and will they be normal????"

22 years later with a darling 8 year old granddaughter - I guess the company was following OSHA safety rules.

Denny Fritz